Hi
Well Ed has been saying that since we owned this house now that he wanted to do something to make it ours.
Hes been saying it for like 2 weeks!!
So yesterday night at like 10 pm he told me that he was bored and wanted to do something, so we started a little project.
Not gonna say what we are doing but I will post before and after pictures when we are done. So far its been allot of fun, and we have really enjoyed starting it together and im amazed that we haven't had an argument yet but I'm sure it will come.
It was so exiting that we didn't have to call up anyone before hand and ask for permission.
Anyways Junior lost his front top tooth today. He riped it out finely cause it was bugging him that much, and of course he wanted a visit from the tooth fairy. I wanted to take a picture but my camera batteries are dead so I need to charge them. Then Ill post them.
Dominic's mucus has all cleared up and now hes started the Reactine, so far so good!
Deacon is as cute as ever, man I love my little men!
Well that's all for now!
MANNY
3 comments:
Ooooo... you sneaky girl. I am gonna show up at your house and figure out your new project!! lol. Just kidding, I'll not be snoopy. Well, I'll try not to be toooo snoopy. Okay, well, just don't let me in!! Love you!! And I can't wait to see Junior toothless!! Haha!! Avery will not be happy that he beat her to it!!
I'm waiting a new blogging post!!
Share your upgrades with us!!!
where are the pics of the new babe?
Post a Comment