picture

picture

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Im an auntie again!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Julya Leonne(SP? Yes Im bad!!) Haagsman, born thursday April 5






Teensy tiny feet!

Snuggles with Uncle, doesn't he look cute snuggleing pink!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Big sister!!

Mommy and baby!


What a weekend this was, My sister had her c-section thursday morning. Thursday afternoon Julya was flown to Edmonton, she had a heart murmer and they were guessing that the little valve that supposed to close after baby is born didn't, they couldn't take an ultra sound there because the tec was out of town. So they bunndled her up by herself and put her on a plane. My Dad and Jan(father) left for Edmonton by car because they were not willing to bring baby back on the planePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket They told Liz they were just doing her a favor by flying Julya down there.
My dad told my mom he was not comming back without that baby.
My sister had to stay behind because they were bringing Julya to a childrens hospital.
At this point I had dicided that we were going down there the next day( to Dawson)!!
I am so angry because they didn't have the desency to call my sister and tell her that baby had arrived safely and was doing just fine, againPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket!!
Anyways, the doctors did some tests that night and they found out that the valve was onley closed 3/4 of the way, They said that it was fine and it should close by itself and that she needs another ultrasound in a week or so and that she could come home!
So the next day my dad and hers bundled her up and drove her home the 7 hours drive!


2 men and a baby, the nurses I guess had a hay day with this and told them that they would be fine! Julya mad it home safly Saterday at 2 and mommy and baby came home Sunday!!

CONGRATES SIS, THAT LITTLE BABY IS TOO SWEET, CAN"T WAIT TO HOLD HER AGAIN!!

MANNY

4 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

That baby is soooooo cute!!!! (I love pink!!!)

I too was wondering how those two "dads" were going to do on that long drive home with a newborn!!!

Glad everyone is doing well!!

Dawn and Dale said...

Oh and I forgot to mention how much your older neice looks like she could be one of Char's kids!!!!

An Avery look-a-like forsure!!

Char said...

Yeah that tiny one is very sweet!!! I love pink too!! (Sorry Gabe) haha.

Anonymous said...

Hey manny,
I guess Im your step-neice or somethign like that, Liz gave me this blog to look at pictures of my new lil sis. She is absolutely adorable and i cant wait until i get to go up there and see her...I wanna say how cool it is of you to have this blog, I can show friends pictures of my lil sis anytime and its completely awesome! She is so adorable!