picture

picture

Monday, March 19, 2007

Week 2

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hello all!

Well Ed left for the city again and when he got there he phoned me to tell me that he was alright but what a nasty drive it was, I wasn't actually here but Shirley was. It was nice, she showed up as I was on the way out the door ready to take Dominic to the doctor, and cursing the weather and wishing that I had a car to drive.
So god provided because she offered me her car and to watch Deacon, so I buckled him in and off I went.

The doctor thinks that his cough and runny nose are allergy related and that he might have a touch of asthma but not severe he thinks that if I give him Reactine everyday that that might do the trick and I might not have to put him on puffers.He also has a middle ear infection but says that he was surprised that he did because he wasn't acting like it. He hasn't been pulling on his ears or anything which are normally signs.
So now we have him on antibiotics for his ear and another kind of med to clear up the mucus and then 3 weeks of Reactine and then we go back in and see what it did.

I'm hopping it will do the trick and that we do not need to put him on puffers but if that's what he needs to have a close to normal breathing life then well that's what Ill give him.
I want him to run and play and not have to be huffing and puffin right away like he does even though it doesn't seem to slow him down any anyways.

I think I'm going to take him in to see a pediatrician once Ed is back for good and things settle down just so that they can run some more tests on him.

Other then that nothing really new here, we heard that the place Ed works is having a shut down, glad that he will still be on comp for a week of that.

Today has gone by very fast and I don't know why.
I have hardly cleaned. Every time I go to do it it seems like I look at the clock and I then have to cook lunch or supper.

Well better go, don't want to burn anything;)



Have a good day!!



MANNY

1 comment:

Char said...

I know what you mean about it always being time to cook another meal!! It's crazy. Also, I have some reactine for kids, if you want it. We don't use it and it's brand new. Love you