picture

picture

Friday, March 16, 2007

One week down three to go!

Holy man, is Spring ever going to come or what!

My kids are absolutely insane today, they haven't stopped running around and jumping on each other. Its too funny to watch Dominic keep up with Deacon!

The week has been okay with Ed gone but I need to try and get out next week. Its so hard knowing that he is in his room by himself all bored. So next week if the kids are feeling good I am hopping to make it to Chars at least once, play gym and maybe parents and tots.
But that all depends on the kids, Junior stayed home from school one day and has been fevered on and off, Deacon climbed into my bed last night with a fever but is okay again this morning, Dominic has a nasty cold that he can't seem to get rid off.

Well sorry it can't be longer but I just got coffee company, Ill try to post more later.

Bye


MANNY

1 comment:

Char said...

I hope the boys get better soon. You are just as nuts to be stuck in your house with just the little ones for company as Ed is in the hotel!! Next week should be better. Love ya,