I had an awsome sleep last night, hope you did too!!
Dominic didn't get up last night so that was nice!
I have tons of laundry to do today, but first I need a cup of coffee!!

I am loving this warm weather, Junior has been out riding his bike everyday and its amazing how alive my naighbor hood has become. Kids that I haven't seen for months.
I just wish Junior had some kids his oun age to play with. The kids here are all older and Juniors been picking up on some tood that I do not like!!
The older kids are nicer to have Deacon running around with though, they seem to keep an eye on him.
Im hopping that the weather will be nice enough outside to take the kids for a walk today, but its not looking great out there.
I went and had a visit with Char yeaterday, it was nice!!
Dominic is in love
with his new cousin and he got a good cuddle with him! They were so cute together but sadly I have no pics but Char got some!! Well I better go get a coffe and get at it, other then laundry I have no plans for the day!!
Hope you all have a wonderfull day!!
MANNY
No comments:
Post a Comment