As most of you have heard, Char had her baby boy yesterday. Seth Elijah Jackson.
So yesterday just before the kids went to bed I took off to go see the new little man, and man I tell you he is too sweet for words to describe!!
I was so happy to see Char too, they both look perfect!!
Sadly I left my camera at home though, Ryan was trying to blog while I was there but was having trouble with blogger, so if he hasn't blogged yet that's probably why!!
I had Char and Ryan's kids while they were away and it was very fun, noisy but fun!! After they were gone my house was soo quiet! Their kids aren't loud just all of them together and the excitement that's all!! They were soo good!!
I was the lucky one that got to see the kids faces when Ryan told them it was a boy and man I tell you Gabe's eyes lit right up and they were all so happy. I tried getting it on my vid cam
but the battery ended up dying just as Ry was telling Gabe, I was so mad I just about threw the thing across the room!! Now I have to charge it and see if I got anything worth keeping!!Well, I better go and feed those kids of mine!!
MANNY
No comments:
Post a Comment