Nothing really new going on here!
Today I need to do the everyday stuff! Yuck, I am so not in the mood to house clean!!
Need to do a little running around today but nothing exitting there either exept that Im registering Deacon for pre-school for the fall, I think he is getting exited about it especially since Emma is going.
The kids have been ouside lots and it is soo nice that they can go out without having to put on thier snowsuits. Way less fighting going on in this house since the weather has been nice!!
I worked in the flower garden yesterday trying to get rid of all the ugly poppies that were there( Sorry if you have them and like them, just personal pref!!)

I have no idea what I'm going to replace them with.
I have flowers in my garden already and my bleeding heart is starting to come up!!
Of course the rest of my yard has like 1-2 feet of snow on top still.
Well I think I'm going to let you go, wouldn't want to bore you enough never to come back!!
MANNY
No comments:
Post a Comment