So I have her kids here with me for a while till grandma is done babysitting and then they will be going to grandmas.
Just our luck, when Ed went to pick up Emma from preschool she had just had a nap and was fevered
poor little baby girl!!But don't worry Char, I'm taking good care of the little sweety for you. Shes pretty much on the couch watching TV.
The kids are supper exited about this baby coming!!
Gabe wants a boy but Emma wants a baby sister she told me today, but shes thinking that it will be a boy!
I guess only time will tell!!
Anyways, I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to hear that its all over.Char, Good luck in your delivery and we will be praying for you!
MANNY
PS Your kids say the darnest things!!
Love ya!!
1 comment:
PLEASE TELL ME THE DETAILS!!
Post a Comment