picture

picture

Friday, April 13, 2007

My brother!!

Hi all!!


I just realized that I don't think that Ive ever posted pictures on my blog of my brother!


My bro and I were pretty close growing up, we used to gang up on my sister quit a bit (sorry Liz). We used to pretend to be spies and my sister was the lucky one that we spied on!! Ya I think I was a little pain in the butt to my sister growing up!!


My brother used to try and watch out for me too, by trying to gross out my boyfriends at the time it was Ed and I don't know why but at some point he thought that it was a good idea to spit on Eds shoe, but of course Ed being Ed he spit right back(Gross, not impressive at all!)


Anyways, we had some good times growing up and since we were far from town we only had each other to hang out with, my sister not thinking we were cool enough barley wanted to hang out with us, you know playing in the mud and all.


So I figured that I would come post a few pics on here with his girlfriend and him!



Gabriel and Jocelyne (SP?)
SMOOCH!!! SMOOCH!!! Come on guys get a room, not in front of the kids!!(LOL)

Gabriel's in trouble!! I think shes a baby lover!! Who couldn't be they are sooo cute!!

I love you little brother!!!!

MANNY

1 comment:

Char said...

I still remember when he was in grade three, the little cutie pie!!Haha.