picture

picture

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Our project!!

Well here we go!


We finely just about finished our first project in our house!


It was allot of fun and I love the way it turned out, all we need now is baseboards, but I thought Id come post some before and after pictures anyways!!


Before, ceder strip panelling wall(It was okay but we didn't love it!!)




I must admit that I was a little scaredPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket what was hiding behind all that ceder, but we were in luck!




Now what to do with this wall?? And that's Ed in the purple house coat!!





Cut holes in it of course!!

And of course we have to match the other side!!



Looks kinda scary now that I see these pics!!



And the finished product!!










From the kitchen view!





So what do you think? Be honest, I can take it!!

We've done some remodeling in the kitchen too but its not done yet!

Guess you'll have to keep checking in!!

Hope you had a great day!!

MANNY

6 comments:

Char said...

Obviously you know I love it!!! Good on you guys for getting something done!! Love you,

Anonymous said...

Pretty neat idea, wish we were closer so as to drop in for a visit and a look see.

Jill said...

That rocks. Way to go you two!

Dawn and Dale said...

I love it too!!!

Especially the color!!! I LOVE dark colors!!

Makes me want to do some reno's around here as well!!

I'm also liking your new blog template!!

Char said...

ya, good idea getting the new template!! haha.

I tried this one before, and gave up on it, it's really really pretty!! Good pick!!

---HockeyDude--- said...

Ahhhhhhh, can we have the panel board !