Morning all!!
Well today I am out of things to post!!
Was up with Dominic till 4 am the night before last and he was just soo awake. By 4am I was getting so mad at him that I had to go wake up Ed to take him.
Ed said he didn't crash on the couch till 5:30am.
So I had a bear on my hands all day yesterday.
Then I put him to bed last night and he ended up waking up by 9:30pm, I was thinking great not again. He ended up falling back asleep thankfully and didn't wake up till 8:15am this morning. So I'm pretty well rested.
Eds back to work tonight and Juniors back in school. Junior wasn't to happy about going back but I heard one of his friends call him waiting on the path where he walks and that got him running, it was too cute!!
I need to do some house work today, just the normal stuff that we women don't get credit for, I am soo behind on laundry.
Other then that I really have no plans for today.
I need to get some books back to the library, I am horrible at getting them there on time and this time it's no exception! I'm surprised they even let me take them out anymore. Ah well, at least I don't loose them and I actually get them back!!
Anyways, gotta go feed the young ones, Hope you have a great day!!
MANNY
1 comment:
bad book borrower LOL jk, youre just like my wife in that respect. One day the library police are gonna come over and give our home the shakedown !
Post a Comment