
I was actually a little scared of searching this on photobucket but it actually turned out there were no real gross snot nosed pictures!!
Yes, my kids have colds again, and they sure are winney!! I think this is the first time that Dominic has left my side today!!
We had a horrible night again last night, Deacon wet his bed and Dominic dicided that he had to cry every half an hour till 5 in the morning, then he dicided it was time to get out of bed and wouldn't take no for an answere, so I got up and layed on the couch with him till 6:30am and then he dicided it was time to fall asleep and of course half an hour later the other two were up, which was actually good cause if they wouldn't have woken up on thier own Junior would have missed school today.
So I layed on the couch till 10:30 and got the kids dressed and have done laundry and dishes so far but not much else!!
I think I plan on BBQing for supper tonight!!

Right now the kids are outside, well two of them anyways!
We disconnected our
for the summer, we do it every summer and it sure gets us out doing yard work more, we also do alot more with the kids, and its not like the kids watch it, they are outside all summer anyways!! Im pretty exited about it!! Ya I know there are days when I will wish that I have it, like when it rains but then I figure we can always pick up some movies at the library or rent some!! This will also save us 50 bucks a month!!Well I better go and do something!!
MANNY
No comments:
Post a Comment