picture

picture

Friday, May 04, 2007

Reality!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So this morning I got up at 6:30 and turned on the TV for Deacon, just to find out that our Satellite was finely disconnected, then the reality hit, what am I going to do with the kids when they get up this early and I don't want them waking up Dominic!!

Ha Ha!! I had to Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket at myself at how dependent I have gotten to ourPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket !!
So I made the kids head down stairs to go play, and you know what, it turned out just fine!!
Dominic even got to sleep in till 8!!

My kiddos are full of energyPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket this morning and so far their noses have not needed a wipePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket!

I'm hopping that its just Dominic's allergy'sPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket that were acting up on him!! So this morning I'm just going to give him another dose of reactine and see what happens!!

Company is coming over to Ted and Shirley's house this weekend and we are going to have a BBQ, so I have Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketto do and I'm hopping that I can get out into the yard to help Ed out. I'm hopping that it will be nicePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket enough to sit outside but the way this weather is lookingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I don't think there is a chance, but you never know!!

I didn't get to BBQ yesterday, With Dominic being full time I didn't want to leave him in the house and I didn't have the energy to get him all bundled up to take him outside with me.

Man, I wish that I wasn't this tiredPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket! Oh well, I feel sorry for all you nursing mothers out there , I wasn't up nearly as much as you last night, but I'm still feeling very tired, guess it must still be from the other night!!

Well gotta run run run......

Have a good weekend!!

MANNY

PS Coffees starting to kick in!!!

2 comments:

Char said...

you must have more energy than me for such an elabroate blog post!! I love ya, Char

Anonymous said...

hi! glad to hear things are going pretty well. I'm impressed about disconnecting the TV-- it is such a good idea and suddenly I wonder how much time we waste in front of the TV. This week is suppose to be nice and sunny here (woo-hoo!) and it would be good to get to the park to enjoy it.

TTYL
al
PS My sister is employed!