picture

picture

Monday, May 28, 2007

Darn Darn Darn!!

Had a nice day out today, went and had coffee at Chars and hung out most of the day at her house!!

It was so nice to get out! Now I feel so bad because right before bed time Deacon got sickPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
all over his bed, poor little man!!

I am so hopping that Chars family doesn't get it! At least he wasn't hugging or kissing anyone there but who knows this stuff spreads so fast! I'm sorry in advance Char if you guys do get it!!

Dominic has been good for 2 days and no one else was showing any signs till tonight!

So I might be stuck home for another 4 days, I'm hopping that he gets over it more quickly but only time will tell!
At least it will give me the next 4 days to get caught up on house work. My boys seem to sleep allot while they are sick, except for nights of course!!!

I think Ed might be coming down with something too!

Day shift went well for him today. He needs to work a little harder then at nights so I think he will be sore for a few days.

I bought my self a new pair of shoes today and I can't wait till they are in. I was smart this time and bought runners so it will be nice to be able to start walking the loop and not have blisters!!
Eww gross, don't check blisters out on photo bucket, I didn't make it past the first page!!

Well I better go, could be a long day tomorrow!!



MANNY

1 comment:

Tez said...

Oh shoot! I hope this illness doesn't run through your whole family! Good luck!