picture

picture

Monday, May 28, 2007

Rise and shine!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Morning all!

Dominic got me up early this morning, so Its a good thing that I got to bed early, Ive been up since 5:45.

Ed starts his first day of Day shift today. It will be so nice!

Don't know exactly what I'm doing yet but since the weather looks nice and I have a healthy baby, I would love to get out for a walk!

Id like to keep my laundry going and do some more house work too.

Saturday we just hung around the house. I wasn't doing much. At about 12pm our neighbor came over and asked if we would watch there 9 year old cause they needed to go shopping and he didn't want to go. He ended up being here till just about 6pm.

Yesterday, We took the boys out to the gun range. We knew that they were doing Cowboy action shooting out there and thought it would be nice to take the boys out with us.
We were right! It was fun to watch but after about an hour the kids got bored and we went over to Grandma and Grandpas.
Then they offered to watch the kids for 2 hours so Ed and I headed back out to the gun range to do some shooting by ourselves. We got to shoot Eds best friends dad's pistols and it was allot of fun!

We sold all our airsoft equipment 2 weeks ago and I am so missing playing it!! But it feels so good to just about be debt free.

Eds having a shut down at the end of June for two weeks. I am hopping that we can go do something while hes off, Camping sounds fun and could be cheep!!

We need to head down to the police station one of these days cause Juniors bike got stolen!

Well that's about it for now folks!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

MANNY

No comments: