I think!!Hi all!!
Well it is day three and I finely think that Dominic is starting to feel better.
He was awake allot more often today, and also had 2 bites of oatmeal.
I also know hes getting better because he isn't as quiet anymore and a little pain in my neck!
But Id rather this then what he was.
I was really starting to worry about him.
Had to take him into emerge yesterday cause he woke up in the morning with blue lips(scary) Anyways by the time that we got there ,his lips were back to normal(typical) and they sent us home saying nothing is wrong with him besides being sick!! He had blue lips a few more times that day but haven't seen it yet today!!
He sure has spent allot of time on the couch sleeping, I'm amazed that he can still sleep at night.
We had a late night again yesterday. But I have been catching every time he gets a dirty diaper right away so I think that has helped his bum by not getting too sore!
DAY#1
DAY #2
DAY #3
Anyways, I think all things are on the mend and I am hopping that we can soon get outside and really enjoy this sun!!
In other news, Junior just got picked up to go to Beavers with Gabe. Junior was SO exited to go!
Ed got the cleanup job at the mill and its full days. He's just ready to see Junior more, during the week they barley see each other so Ed thought that it was time to change that.
Well I better go cuddle my baby!!
Hope you all have a wonderful evening!!
MANNY
1 comment:
I'm glad baby is getting better, here's to hoping the others don't get it!
Post a Comment