picture

picture

Friday, May 25, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dear God, please let my Dominic get back to his normal self soon, or else he might not live to see morning!!

LOL Yup that is how I'm feeling today!
He got up like a bear and after about an hour I put him back down for a nap. That didn't help cause 2 hours later he was even grouchier.
So back to bed he went! Now he's up again and still a bear but this time I told him that I had had enough and plopped him on the couch with a show!
I'm afraid if I put him back to bed that I'll be up with him all night.

Deacon was soo bored while Junior was at school today, all he kept on saying was "I miss Junior," boy he must have been really bored!

Did work in the yard today while the baby was out, got lots done! It's so nice to see things start to come together.

Our neighbors are going camping this weekend and I am sooooooooo JEALOUS!

Of course they have a trailer though!

Took Dominic out side to sit in the sun for awhile today and even took him up to the post office to get the mail. It was nice to get out and walk up town. He did not want to come inside after that though so we just sat and kept Ed company while he was working.
Of course, it was a mistake to go to the post office because there were like $500 dollars worth of bills in there and only a $200 dollar cheque.

Oh well like I told Ed its better then another $200 dollar bill!!

I think I need something to perk me up, and not food cause I jumped on the scale this morning and trust me, it ain't good!!
So tomorrow Ill be at it again. Need to cut out the coffee cream and I bet that would be big time calorie drop, I just wish coffee would taste as good with out it!

Ya, as you can tell I'm in a mood today, and its not that time of the month! Must be just being stuck at home with a sick baby that's a bear!

Oh and look at that, he didn't even last the show and he's out again!

Well better take this time to get something done!

Love ya all and have a good day!!



MANNY

No comments: