
Well I think by the time they pull my wisdom tooth I will be addicted to T3's.
Woke up at 2 in the morning and was up till 5 popping pills!!
I really like these pills,lol!
I'm at least getting in to see the dentist this afternoon so that was nice of them! Even though they think they won't do anything right now and just give me more pills then Ill have to go in later to get it pulled!
Ive never really had a tooth ache before so this is all new to me but I can tell you that it really sucks, Ill be having more sympathy for you when I hear you are hurting!!
Anyways, my pain meds have kicked in again, and they hit me really hard, so Ill let you go for now.
MANNY
1 comment:
i love you, honey, and hope you feel better now, you toothless goofless!! Teehee.
Post a Comment