
Yup, this is what my face looked like a couple minutes ago when my little Deacon said "Im going to fly now F***er".
Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I had to do a double take and ask him again what he said ,Then I repeated what he said just to make sure I wasn't hearing things!!
Where the heck did he pick up that word?
I may need to have a talk with a few older boys and men (hmmm) in my house.
Anyways, after I was sure thats what he said I told him it was not acceptible and if I ever heard it again he would be in big trouble. It must have worked cause when I asked him to say it again cause I still couldn't believe it, he said" no! I'll never say that word again!"
Insane, anyways thats how my morning has started!

In other news, its raining here today.
Im not babysitting so I was hopping to take my younger two for a walk today. Not going to happen now cause you know the rain might make me melt or something!! I know pathetic but oh well, Im sure you've had days like that!
Eds sick in bed and will probebly be there all day, not the stumach flue like everyone else, he's just feeling like heck he says and could sleep 3 days away, he actually fell asleep on his lunch break at work yesterday and was woken up by the boss!
I had a chat with Junior again this morning about who he was allowed to go home with if someone came to pick him up, just the safty things!
Yesterday I was sitting outside BBQing and Junior was on the path riding his bike when a pre teen came up to him and I think was thinking about bullying him around, I tell you as soon as I came around the corner that kid bolted to the bushes. It was kinda funny!!
I asked Junior what he wanted but I had made it there fast enough that he never got a chance to really find out!!
All I heard was a "Hey you!" from the kid and Junior said" What?" and the kid ran up to him not looking to happy and yelled " WHAT!"
I think it scared my little man a little cause did he ever looked relived as soon as he saw me!
Now it makes me wonder what he wanted, and if I was a little overprotective, but Id rather that . then not have been there and something had happend!
Well I better get my day going and refill my coffee!!
Hugs,
MANNY
4 comments:
Oh the swear words! I am a confirmed potty mouth and there have been a few slip ups!!!!
I always worry about my kids getting bullied too, but if I give them tools to communicate and be assertive, I will just have to release them to handle what they can and trust that they'll get help if they need it.
Have a great day manny!
Oh my goodness, this time your swear word is worse than ours!! And I can't believe it was Deacon!! I can see you having him repeat a few times to be sure!! What a dolly! I love ya!!
Yikes!! That was a nasty one hey??!!!
Have fun camping! Guess Ed is well enough for camping but not for work hey??!! ;) Always more fun!
what the #$%@ is wrong with that ?
Just kidding...too funny !
Post a Comment