
This is how Im feeling today!! It hasn't been good!!
It all started this morning when I had to take Deacon to pre-school and Junior got to stay home cause it was a pro d- day.
I got him there but he ended up comming home with me cause the poor guy had a complete melt down that he wanted to stay home and play with his brother, and to top it all off Emma wasn't at pre-school either which he didn't mention anything about but Im sure that, that was bugging him too!!
Poor baby, I tried to make him stay but he would have non of it!!
At least he wasn't the only child in there having a temper but the other child was doing it quietly on the floor!!
My boy had to use his lungs and trust me he has that hole girlie high pitch sqweel going on, ya hard on the ears!!
Anyways, after I got him back to the car I informed him that he would be staying in his room all morning and not playing anyways if he didn't go to preschool!!
I was angry by that time already and he didn't like the idea so back into the school we go for round!!
Weeell that didn't go anybetter, I had been there for half an hour now and I was furious but also so sad for him!! I ended up picking him up and carrying him to the car while he is kicking and screamming that he wanted to go to school!!
I took him home and he spent the morning in his room!! He was not a happy little man!! But he ended up having a nap and then at lunch Ed woke him up and he's been a happy little camper ever since!!
A little "off "but happy!!
I went to curves and worked out and it was good!! I needed that time away from the kids today!!
In other news Dominic got ahold of a pouch of tabacco somewhere and dumped it all over my living room carpet!! Ya I wasn't too happy about that either and this was just after I had come home with Deacon!!
I think I need to kid proof my house again cause he is getting into way too much stuff!! It just about seems like Im cleaning up after him all day!!
Junior is over at a friends now and Dominic just got put to his room for bugging his brother while his brother is playing nintendo!
In other news, I bought a bra today and it doesn't fit!! Oh ya and I didn't get to visit with my best friend yet today cause she is at her bestfriends house, LOL!! Not really angry about that but you know!!
Yes, I know!! Wine wine wine!!
Okay okay, better smarten up my tood, at least all the kids are healthy and fed and we have a roof over our heads and Ed has a job!!
Anyways gatta go!!
MANNY
1 comment:
Love your template!!!
Hope you have a better weekend!!! Sounds like today was a rough day!!
You need some Char time I think!! She always makes everyone feel better!! ;)
Post a Comment