picture

picture

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The joys of hearing the word POOP!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Normally the word Poop brings a "Oh No" thought to my mind!!
I think, o great another mess to clean up or ewwwww!!

But lately that word means progress!!

Dominic is potty training and its so much fun to be running to the bathroom with my 2 year old trying to to beat the urge!! LOL
Then after if we make it in time I love the feeling of him being sooo proud of himself and Dominic reminding me that he gets a lolly pop!! Those things bring joy to my heart right now!!


Deacon went to preschool on Monday without a fight!! That was a relief!! He even brought me home a picture that he had drown for me!! I Love getting those!!

Junior got another 100% on his spelling test which always makes me smile when he tells me cause he is sooo proud of himself and I can be proud with him!!

Ed has been busy working in the backyard, trying to tidy it up before the snow hits!!

I have been cleaning the house, which seems like It never ends!! That's okay though cause I have a happy family to show for it!

I got invited to hang with some friends this weekend since their men are out of town hunting!! I think I will go just for the simple fact that they have never invited me before, gives me a chance to get to know them a little more and vice Vera!! Don't know what we will do but I'm sure we will think of something!!

I think Dominic has hit the terrible two stage but I'm also thinking it could be the third child syndrome! He is just so busy and getting into anything as soon as I have my back to him! He is to the point of pushing a chair up to the counter so that he can climb up and reach the cups so that he can get himself a drink!! Smart little pickle!!

We got satellite hooked back up yesterday! I was hoping to keep it disconnected cause we spend so much more family time together with the boys, but it should be a nice break when I have the kids while Ed is working!!

Speaking of boys, I better run cause Dominic has disappeared on me again!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!



Manny

1 comment:

Laura said...

Manny, I love your blog and am so excited to see that you're back at it again. I check it regularly and was sooo happy to see new posts. I can relate to needing a little TV sanity in the winter. Even though I have idealistic thoughts about reading with Matt for hours and playing family board games, the fact is, his attention span is only so long and sometimes he just plain old wants to relax in front of the TV!

Laura