I figured that since the kids were playing wooden blocks, I would take some time for me, grab a coffee and come blog!!
Got quit a few things accomplished this morning, so hey why not!!
The last couple of days have been really hard!! Deacon's going through a faze!! But I think we're on the mend!!
I'm getting sleep again which is nice!! Just about thought that I should have another baby since I'm not sleeping anyways, Cha!!( Cha is the new teenager word meaning just playing!!)
Dominic's starting to speak in sentences which is quit interesting and a challenge to figure out what he's trying to tell ya!!
Yesterday, Ed the kids and I carved our pumpkins!! They turned out cute!! Eds is the creative one!!Grandma helped with the cleaning out part but left before the carving!! Smart lady!!
Ed came home the other day and surprised me with flowers!!
I wonder what got into him?!! He never does that!! I love the flowers though and they are pretty!!
Ed brought out his old miccenoe (SP?) the day before yesterday!! There are some pretty old pieces in there!! Ed asked me to post some pictures so that his grandma could see the next generation playing with it!! What fun they had!!
So Uncle Art could you please bring Grandma to the computer?!!
Well I better get back to my daily chores!! Gotta change over the laundry and put some away!!
Hope you all have a amazing day despite the weather!!
MANNY
2 comments:
Those pumpkins are amazing!! Very wonderful. Your flowers are gorgeous too. Ed should talk to Barry....:)
i LOVE the pumpking eating the pumpkin!! Sooo creative, where did you find that idea? I hope it's not too rotten to enter it in the school's contest! It's awsome!!
Post a Comment