So I'm sitting here on my computer, looking at work at home assembly type stuff, not knowing who to trust!!
I really am starting to hate money!!
Ed must be feeling the same way cause he called me and we just had a 20 min conversation about it!!
Its kinda funny though even though I hate it .....I wish for more!!
Ahhhhh!!!
But then like I was told, would it really matter if we had more??!!
We would just spend it anyways and be sitting in the exact place that we are now!!
Wanting more!!
Is there ever enough??
Yup that's whats on my mind tonight, kinda boring isn't it ??!!
Anyways, kids are great and I'm loving my family so much!!
MANNY
1 comment:
There can be enough, but we need to quit getting more and upsizing whenever possible. WE need to start saving!! It can be done, I'm sure of it. Maybe with tons of prayer, we'll both get the hang of it!!
Post a Comment