picture

picture

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The on going question!!

So I'm sitting here thinking to myself "what the heck were you thinking?!!"

See, I kept Junior home from school today!! He's already driving me crazy!! But he was fevered last night and I just don't feel it's right for me to send him!! He seems fine this morning, I've only heard one complaint and that's that his throat is sore!! Ahhh well, I'm sure I'll find something to keep him amused!!

Dominic is in gonch today!! We'll see how he does!! He had no where near as good of a day as the day before yesterday!! But he's sure loving his spider man undies!!

The craft room is coming along slowly!! Ed put in the window to the playroom! We should start the dry wall part of things today! Oh ya and the lights! I can't wait till it's ready to paint!! I want this room to kinda be like a getaway for me!! I want to feel at peace when I walk in there!! I'm having a really hard time choosing a color!!

What color means PEACE to you?

Well again, it's just a short one today!! There really isn't much to say if you don't leave the house all day and are working on one little room!!

Oh ya.... I now own a vacuum!! I love it!!! Thank you Char for letting me use yours over the last few months!! I love you!!

MANNY

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey you!

So, what colour means PEACE to me? The coulour I painted my bedroom at 607 Babine...it's called Twig Basket and it's a BEHR paint. I LOVE it!! The only drawback is that it's dark and I wouldn't paint a small room or a room without an outside window that colour - too dark, and then it ruins the whole peaceful thing. My other fave is a just your basic beige...like Char's living room. I love neutral. It makes me happy!