Hi all!!
Just wanted to come on and say a quick hello!
Yesterday we took the tub and the tolette out of the bathroom downstairs!! We're turning it into a hobby room!! I can't wait till its finnished!! We are putting a window into the playroom and putting shutters up, I think that'll look pretty cool and it'll be a nice way to keep an eye on the kids!!
The boys are loving the snow and I love the sound our little town makes when it's winter! Its so quiet and riminds me of living out in the bush again!!
Dominic had his first all dry day yesterday!! It was so nice not to have to change a diaper!! The weird thing is that he's training himself!! All I have to do is lift him on the toilet!! He doesn't want to use a little potty!!
The plans for today are, start on the drywall, see if we can buy some shutters here in town and tidy the house and play with the boys!!
But anyways, I forgot to take before pics of the bathroom, but I will take after pics once it's done!!
Hope you all have an amazing wonderful day!!
MANNY
1 comment:
Hey girl, I've been missing you!! It's really fun making a change in your home, eh? Lots of work, but it's so awesome when it's done and its yours!! And I'm so proud of your little man!! Well done Nicky!
Post a Comment