
So last Sunday we finely did it and got a tree for the kids!! They were very happy which in turn makes me happy!!!
We got home and the kids did most of the decorating!! Then they made a home made star for the top!! It is very nice, probably the nicest one yet!!
We let the kids make a home made one cause I have never really found a star or an angle that I really like!! So until then, not that I'm really looking, the kids will make them!!
We also took the kids sledding on Sunday with Char and Ryan and the kids and Eds mom and dad!! It was soo much fun!! Okay I hated the hill climbing part but what can I say!! I'm lazy!!
I really enjoyed watching the kids though and watching the team work from all of them to help the little ones back up the hill!! We are soo blessed with the kids that we have and that they care for each other so much!!
So anyways, on to some pictures!! That is if blogger will let me!!
Dominic helping!!
Yes, your not seeing things!! It is a small tree, but the family loves it!!
Attempt 4 at taking this picture, it will have to do!! Poor Junior!!
Ohh well, can't always get the perfect picture!!;P
We are almost done shopping!! I can't wait to be done!! I didn't enjoy it this year as much as most!! Chars watching the kids for us today while we finish up, then I need to bake two dozen muffins and then it's off to see Juniors Christmas concert!!
And their at it already this morning, I guess that's my cue to go!!
Hope your day goes better then I can see mine going!!
MANNY
No comments:
Post a Comment