so cute, all those little ones!
Very cute!! I love the one of you and Ave and Seth!! I was so happy to spend the day with you and your boys!! Love you big,and I'll see ya tommorrow!! Merry Christmas!!
Wow!!! The stars, the music, the beautiful kids in the familiar house - I cried!We miss you guys soo much, and are blessed by the "keep in touch" tools like this.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
so cute, all those little ones!
Very cute!! I love the one of you and Ave and Seth!! I was so happy to spend the day with you and your boys!! Love you big,and I'll see ya tommorrow!!
Merry Christmas!!
Wow!!! The stars, the music, the beautiful kids in the familiar house - I cried!
We miss you guys soo much, and are blessed by the "keep in touch" tools like this.
Post a Comment