picture

picture

Friday, February 29, 2008

Hi all!!!

Sorry that I am such a terrible blogger!!


I just don't seem to have something to write about everyday, or every week in fact!!


I do the same thing most days and that's take care of my family and clean the house!! How interesting is that??


Well, unless your really interested in hearing about my dirty laundry??!!




Tonight is family movie night here, I think we are watching the Goonies!! I think the boys will enjoy it, well Deacon will sit through it anyways, he's pretty easy. Junior on the other hand doesn't watch a hole bunch of TV, especially not movies!! As long as there is food Dominic will be happy with anything!!




We got rain here today and before it started Junior went out and enjoyed the wet snow!!




So the picture up top is what I get to enjoy out of my living room window!! Not that it will last long though cause he's already leaning to one side!!


Anyways, that's it for now, see I warned you!!

MANNY

1 comment:

Char said...

Did you guys watch Goonies, too? Let me know!! Hugs!