Ya!! Doesn't that tittle make you want to read more!!
Anyways!!
I think Ed and I are starting to find a ruteene in our daily lives!!
I found out that every once in a while I can kick him out!!( ask him to go have coffee!!) I can get more stuff accomplished here while he's gone!! It's so hard to clean with him home!! It's like if he's here sitting on his butt why should I have to do anything!! So tomorrow, he is going to be out in the afternoon and I plan on getting alot of laundry done!!
This weekend was pretty good!! We spent Saturday as a family and went to the cabin fever Carnival that they have here in town!! It was busy, crazy infact!! I think I handled the noise for half an hour and then told Ed it was time to go!! The rest of the day we spent on the couch watching TV and just hanging out!! Sunday we went to Chars for a short coffee and she kept the boys. Ed and I did some running around and once we got home I just kept him company down in his shop!! Then I went and picked up the boys and hung out at home again!! So pretty much besides the dishes and a fast tidy nothing has been done around here!!
Anyways, hopefully Ill get lots of things accomplished tomorrow!! I can't wait till next weekend!! We plan on going ice fishing with the entire Fam!!
Like Father Like Son!!
MANNY
2 comments:
sounds like you've been doing some pretty valuable stuff anyway, and isn't hanging out with the honey WAY more fun than cleaning???
Have a great day Manny. and you have such a cute little boy!
I too have learned that there is value in "being" rather than "doing"...a tough lesson as I tend to want to check a lot of things off of my list each day.
Good for you for enjoying this precious family time.
Post a Comment