Maybe this was a mistake!!
Deacon started school again!! My house is very silent when the older two are at school. Dominic seems to disappear down stairs to get his turn on the X box while the other two are away, its actually working out nice since that gives me time to get some stuff done around here!!
So any Q?? about the last few months?
Deacon started kinder garden and he loves it(YAY), hopefully we won't go through the same thing that happened in pre-school!! He has an amazing teacher and is now starting to make some new friends!! He was very exited cause I let Junior (who is now going by Edward at school) walk him to school and drop him off alone!!
Junior got the teacher that he didn't want this year, but I think he has realized not to judge people too quickly cause he came home the other day telling me how great she was!!
I'm wondering how many people will actually check this!! I'm guessing not too many, but what can I expect after taking such a loooooooong break!! We'll have to see if I can actually get back into this, so if you happen to be on here leave me a comment, it helps!!

Anyways, hope that you have an amazing day!!
MANNY
2 comments:
Hi Manny!!
I have you on my bloglines so it tells me when you add a new post!
Welcome Back!! :)
hey girl, love the new blog look!! Super cool. Sooo... questions....
Um, how many months old are each of the kids?
How many pets and which kinds would you like to have?
Who is the best sister in law ever??
;)
Love you!!
Post a Comment