picture

picture

Thursday, September 25, 2008

When all you have is vowels!!

So, I'm sitting here trying to figure out a title for my post, can't seem to come up with anything though!!

Maybe Ill just leave it blank this time!!


Ed went to bed early cause he is so tired!! I don't feel like cleaning or anything that I should be doing right now!! Surprise,surprise!!


The hamster got out of it'd cage for the first time ever!! That was pretty interesting!!

It was funny cause Dominic was yelling at me from downstairs as I'm trying to get the dishes done, so instead of yelling back and forth I thought he could just wait a minute!!

He stopped yelling so I figured that he solved his problem!! What I didn't know was that it was soon to be mine!!

Well, about 30 min later he comes up and grabs my hand and starts pulling me down stairs, and of course he's talking to me in his vowels only language!!

For the people that actually talk to him you know what I mean!!

Anyways he takes me down stairs and takes me to the hamster cage, sure enough she was gone and he tries to tell me that she climbed up on the tree and hopped out, and that she tumbled out of the cage, now he's acting like his hands are the hamster and showing me how she fell!!

It was too funny!!

The poor kid!!

I feel so bad!!

Ah well, we found her!!



So tomorrow I get to take my little man to speech therapy!! He is so exited!! Hopefully I don't forget!!


Hope you'll have a good night!!



Ahhh, I got it!!



MANNY







3 comments:

Laura said...

Glad you're back. I'll check in regularly.

Anonymous said...

glad to see you back on here. I do check it periodically, but there has been nothing. It is one way for me to see how things are going in your neck of the woods, and also to see how much the kids have grown.I will check it more often now. Love and hugs. Auntie M.

Char said...

You were supposed to blog about those things, now everyone else is gonna want to know!! Lol!!