Hi all!!
We are all doing good!!
Went out and got a Christmas tree 2 weeks ago and set it up with the boys!!
Junior and Deacon participated in the church concert this year!!
Still haven't got the cooking job at Canadian 2 for 1, I phoned her again and they said that they were still interested and want to have an interview, so now I'm waiting for them to call me!! Who knows if they will actually call!! I'm not getting my hopes up!! I kinda feel like she's just beatin around the bush!! Oh well!!
Anyways, I took this pic of Dominic after a bath and thought it was really cute!! He looks so warm and snugly!! Guess what I did once I put the camera down!!
MANNY
1 comment:
Hi Manny : I love the pictures. The boys are getting so big. It is hard to believe. Hope you can make it to the family reunion this summer,, Me too. Don't know when it is, but willhave to book the time as soon as I gfind out.
AS for you , applying for that job. I found, that if you really want it, you have to pretty much bug them constantly, so that they know that you are really interested. I know it might seem rediculous,but it usually works. Good luck, I know you will find something.
Am leaving for the island , to have Christmas Joe and family, this Sat.
Will keep you in my thoughts. Have a Very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New year.
Love Aunite M.
Post a Comment