Well not much has been happening here!!
Deacon is home from school today cause he's sick!! I'm hoping that he will be fine to go tomorrow!!
Dominic had his last speech therapy for the winter and we have been noticing progress so that's nice!! It's a little easier to understand him now!!
Junior has been outside enjoying the snow lots and is building a fort in the front yard and one across the street with a friend!
Ed's still working and I am a little disappointed that I have not gotten a phone call for work yet!!
I haven't been taking a hole lot of pictures of the boys so I need to start doing that again!!
We are trying to figure out what to buy the boys for Christmas and this year it is really hard since money is tight!! We are trying to stay away from TV based things!! I would really like to get them a WII though but not like that's going to happen this year!! Plus that is a TV thing!!
I woke up this morning to a crash!! Dominic was getting himself a cup and dropped it!! Thankfully he wasn't hurt! Then about half an hour later he dropped cereal over the kitchen floor and my hubby had scooped the broom and had it hidden downstairs!! I really hope that the hole day won't be like this!! I just want to crawl back into my bed!!
The kids are really enjoying KungFu!! Deacon can just about do a cartwheel, they have all been practising in the living room!! It seems to come more naturally to Deacon, Junior has a harder time with it but has also made allot of progress!!
But anyways, I have to get my butt in gear and get started on laundry!! Just about all caught up but if I don't start now Ill probably not get anything done today and then Ill be behind again!!
Hope you all have a great day!!
MANNY
1 comment:
Thanks for the update, Manny. We've been wondering how things are going for you guys. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment