I am so sorry that I havent been blogging as much lately but Ive really had nothing interesting happen really.
Well Dominic got his first tooth a couple of days ago,Char and I tried to get a picture of it but couldn't get one.He was pritty cranky,also the doctors say that they cant do anything about his cough,but he sounds so terrible.
Have any of you watched wife swap?
I don't know if I could go through with it,Id be scared that Ed would then really know what a terrible house wife I really am,he might not let the other women leave.(hee hee).Its a good thing that my kids can be pritty cranky and that most of the time they are very laud, that would surely scare the other women off,Even though they are cute they can sure be a handful sometime as any child IM sure.
The kids have been at each other for most of the day,especially Junior has been picking on Deacon as much as possible today,I don't know what is up with him today but he was a terror.
Char came over for coffee after lunch today to do a load of laundry.It was a nice little visit.
Dominic also got his first solid food today or if you could call it that,he did awsome.We noticed yesterday that he was watching all of us eat our supper and he looked interested so we went and got him some of that rice cereal today and I made him some for supper man did he down that fast.He is definitely ready.Its amazing how fast kids grow isn't it.I think that I need to stop doing what IM doing more often and enjoy them more.
Ed is so looking forward to them being at the age where they can come to the shop with him to work on cars and trucks.I always tell him that he will have that time soon enough and to let them stay little a little longer for me.His time will come.Its not like he doesn't enjoy them right now but it also gives him something to look forward to,I guess that's why he only wanted boys.I was telling Char today as soon as Dawn gets her little girl I will be the only one that I know of with just boys.
Ed is finely not working overtime this weekend,so it will be nice to have him home for a change.We are hopping that the weather will be nice so that we can take the boys out to the gravel pit and take them sledding.
Sadly the start of our castle has collapsed,the snow just wasn't nice enough to finnish it,and when it was nice we didn't have the time or we weren't home.We will have to start over and try again next time.
Well that's it for now.
to all! MANNY
1 comment:
Wow! Great post Manny!!!
Dale is the same as Ed, I think he likes our boys older! He can relate better with them. He was awesome with them when they were little but as they grow I think he's enjoying them more and more.
Blessings to your family!! Enjoy your weekend together!
Post a Comment