picture

picture

Friday, September 22, 2006

Things to come!

Hello!

Well the last couple of days I have been trying to get things in order.
Not with my house but with my paper work.
Looks like I will be babysitting a little girl come Wednesday, so I have been going over Shirleys Day care papers and changing some things in them to suit my needs a little.

Not any real changes except the names.
Other wise it seems to be good enough.

The little girl is the sweetest thing.
She doesn't like the word no and so far seems to test her boundaries and what she can get away with, But I guess that's what every 18 month old does.

Ed and I have been talking about starting the fostering process again, we have once in the past but they missed placed our paper work and by the time that they had found it we had thought that we must have been denied and had decided to start trying for another baby, we were 2 weeks away from being induced when they called and asked us if they should proceed.
We turned them down and said we would look at it later again when the baby was a little bit older.

I think we have decided that we don't want a child under a year and no child older then Deacon.
Ed just does not want to go back to the baby baby stage.
We want to do camping next year again since we only got out once this year and not having a child under a year would make that so much more possible.

So we think that we will be buying a van come spring.
I will be going in to do my drivers test on Nov 28 at 11 o'clock.
Since Ed is on day shift for 2 weeks it will be nice to have my own vehicle here and plus if we do get accepted for fostering we will need more seats. We are not looking at getting new.

Dominic has gotten a tood over the last couple of weeks.
Its kind of funny to watch. But he sure needs an adjustment. It should be fun trying to figure out what to do. We've done it before, I know it just takes time. He's started to hit the other kids and I think all it will take is for Junior or Deacon to wac him once.
Yes I know I wouldn't approve either and Im trying to let him know that its not acceptable but really its bound to happen and I can't say that I would blame them.

Im trying to spend all the time that Dominic nap's with Deacon.
Playing go fish and reading him stories.
He is probably the one that I don't get to spend a whole lot of one on one time with.
Then again with school started I feel like I hardly see Junior at all.

Junior has adjusted well to grade one and has also joined the cross country running team.
Its only 15 minutes after school three times a week and all they do is run laps, so its nice that he comes home tuckered on those days so that we can just sit and visit for a while, while he has a snack and tells me what he did at school that day.

Anyways I better go and play with my kiddos.

I hope you enjoy your day.

MANNY

No comments: