picture

picture

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My boy!

Hello!

I started off the morning pretty busy.

Dominic had his 12 month doctors check up today, he is great.
The doctor was behind 45 minutes and my son was ready for a nape so lets just say it wasn't too fun.

Im glad that Deacon was being so good otherwise I might have debated going home.

While we were in there I got a form to go get Deacons blood work done.


Its been due a couple of months now and Dominic got ahold of the old form and wrecked it so I thought while I was in there anyways I better go do it.
Deacon was pretty nervous, but the Doc gave him a treat for being so good and I got away with telling him that if he did well threw his blood work that he could open it.

He did so well. I was a pretty proud mamma.

He did not let out a whimper, just said "ouch" when the needle went in.

I thought great we are almost through it.

Then the blood stopped coming and she told me that she would have to try on his other arm as well.

I thought okay here come the tears.

They almost did when they told him he had to do it again but he held it together. My little heart went out to him as I seen his eyes.

You know the look? I think any mother has, when they see their child scared and confused.

All I wanted to do was wrap my arms around the little man.


Afterwards I did and I held him and told him how proud I was of him.

The lab lady told him that she wished all the kids did as well as he did and some of the adults too.

That seemed to make him happy.


As soon as we got out he asked "Can I have my candy now?."

1 comment:

Char said...

What a good little man you have. I'm glad they're doing so well. had fun beating you up tonite, bad guys, watch out!!