hmmm
Yes its one of those days again that I don't know what to blog
Ed is back to work which is really good. He was starting to get bored I think.
I loved having him around the last eight weeks, we have so much in common and I enjoy his company allot, which is good since I married the guy.
My boys, yes all three of them have been getting up at nights. No barfing though, so I feel kind of silly to even be complaining about it. At least I'm not having to hold barf buckets for my kids or myself and at least I don't have morning sickness. I feel so sorry for all you sickies and are praying that everyone gets better soon.
I think that the boys do have head colds and that's what is waking them up at nights. Junior woke up the last two nights around midnight struggling to get air because he had croup. Its scary but I am so proud of him because he listened to what I was telling him instead of freaking out which was what I was expecting.
I still sent him to school because it doesn't seem to bother him during the day and he doesn't have a drippy nose or isn't coughing over everyone.
I told Ed that I was probably going to be up when he got home from work tonight but now I don't know because I'm pretty tired. I might just crash before then.
I need to do some more laundry tonight though, so we'll have to see how my night goes.
I babysat Saturday and it went really good. The little boy plays so well with my boys that it seems like he is more over for a play date then babysitting.
We were going to take them out sledding but Dominic wasn't up for it so we played in the snow instead.
Man my little man is getting so big.
I took him off of his bottles this last week and it went really well. Yesterday I made him throw them in the garbage and he seemed okay with it.
Next is his soother and that's what really scares me. I think I will wait till everyone'sleeping is back to normal though.
Well I better go, gotta go change over the laundry.
Hope all is getting well with you!
MANNY
2 comments:
Hi! I'm glad to hear that Ed's thumb is doing well.
Sounds like the boys are keeping you busy as always. Things are going well down here and it even sounds like we will be getting some sunshine in the next few days.
TTYL
Alex
Aw, don't worry about complaining, we each have our own problems, and sleepless nights is hard to handle regardless of the reason why it is. I love ya, and I hope your sleep returns!!
Post a Comment