
Well I know that I haven't been blogging much but between getting up with the kids at night I haven't been up to much.
Ed has just finished his second dental appointment and his teeth look so good. The dentist said that he will never have a white smile but I think that he would look funny with a super white smile.
He is in allot of pain right now but when that passes I know it will all of been worth it and I hope he will realize that too.
I don't know if I told you this but Ed got his pin taken out of his thumb. He brought the pin home to show the boys of course and I was a little surprised how much it looked like a nail.
All Junior said was cool and ouch!
My man bought me a video camera. I can't wait till I can actually use it. Ive played around on it a bit but its gonna take awhile to figure out all the options on it.
The kids spent a night at grandma and grandpas last weekend.
Ed and I had a party here.
We were going to play poker with some friends but people just kept on showing up so we ended up getting quite intoxicated with them. It was Eds best friends girlfriends B-day. It was allot of fun to just let loose. I think we finely ended it at 2am then we went out with them to a different friends house but at 3am we ended up leaving and going home. We stayed up for an hour and a half just talking afterwords.
The kids had a blast but poor grandma and Grandpa was up with Deacon all night long.( THANKS GRANDMA AND GRANDPA)
Poor Deacon has a nasty head cold and can't seem to breath unless hes just about sleeping sitting up.
But I do know it will pass and then we will be back to our normal sleep pattern.
Today has been one of those days that I really miss summer. I just want to sit in my backyard with a good book and let the kids run around and not have to bundle them up.
Well gotta go put my boy for his nap.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
MANNY
No comments:
Post a Comment