picture

picture

Sunday, March 11, 2007

House owners!

Hurray, I thought that it would never happen but we did it and we own our house.

The last couple of weeks have been crazy, not crazy in as real busy but really hard on the head.
House stuff is always confusing I guess.
We found out that Ed needs to go to physio in the city for 4 hours everyday, and since its a two hour drive there and a two hour drive home we figure its easier on him if he just stays and since comp pays for a hotel and meals for him we thought great.
He will come home on weekends, its a 4 to 6 week program.
Junior has taken it pretty hard though but I'm sure after the first week things will get better.

We had Deacon and uncle Ryan's b-day celebration today and it was allot of fun, but sadly I have no pictures yet cause I forgot my camera at home. Good thing grandpa had his there and took them for us, now we just have to wait till we get them e-mailed to us.
He got some really awesome gifts.

The weather here has been pretty nice, the snow is slowly starting to melt in between getting more and more and more.
Every time that I hope its the last of it, it just starts over again.

Well I'm off to do something, hopefully ill be able to get more never ending house work done.
Yay!!



MANNY

3 comments:

Char said...

Ah life, eh? I'll keep praying for you in these next few weeks. Let me know when you need a hug or a break!! next week, no more swim lessons, I can take your boys for a day!! Love you, Char

Dawn and Dale said...

Yeah!! Congratulations on the house!!! I'm sooo happy that everything worked out for you!!!

I'll pray too that you are not too lonely without your man!!

Blessings,

Dawn

Dawn and Dale said...

Oh by the way....

My Mr. Caden Reese is seriously needing a playdate there sometime!! He KEEPS bugging me and bugging me to call you!!!

We'll have to do a coffee playdate again sometime!! You me and Char! I'll bring the snack again!! ;)

Talk to you more soon,

Dawn