picture

picture

Friday, October 26, 2007

6:30am bathtime anyone??

Morning!! I can feel it, its going to be one of those days!!


Oh man, I tell you, I am really looking forward to the coffee that just finished brewing on my counter top!!

I never did like the smell of coffee in the morning but lately it is a very yummy smell!!

So last night I decided to stay up late and surprise the hubby at midnight when he got home from work!!
It was fun:P!!
But boy am I paying for it now!! I had been chatting with a friend till 11:30pm on here anyways so what's another 30 min, right!!

Well that 30 min could have been an extra 30 min sleep that I could have had this morning!!
Don't get me wrong though, reconnecting with an old friend is awesome!!


I woke up to my toddler making some blah noises!! So since he hadn't woken me, I went to go see what he was doing and he was sooo right with the BLAH word!!

I walked into the bathroom and he was bum naked trying to get onto the toilette!!
So I helped him up, not realizing or not awake enough to realize that he had already gone!! So now all I'm thinking is where is his pull up!!
I got to go on a diaper hunt this morning, was going to call it a treasure hunt but ya, dirty diaper can not be replaced with the word treasure!!
I found it in the garbage!! THANK YOU GOD!! With no other messes anywhere, except the seat of course!!

So ya he was quit happy with himself and even more happy when I told him to get into the tub!!

Ahhhh!!! I don't know what to do with this kid!! He doesn't seem ready body wise to get potty trained,he's only 2, but he doesn't want pull ups anymore!! How many more early morning baths are going to happen??!!

In other news!! Dominic has learned to open his own bedroom door, and come and go as he pleases!!
I'm fine with that except at first I was worried that he would not come wake me.( This morning!!)
We tried the little door knob locker thingies, you know the baby proof ones!! Ya that took him a whole hour to figure out!!
So I'm stuck!!
What do I do??!!
I can't lock him in his room, that's illegal!! Can't put up a baby gate cause he climbs them!!

I had to put on a fridge lock for him, never had it with the other two kids!! I thought for sure that he would break it but so far so good, except that it seems to be adult proof too cause now I'm having difficulties with it!! Ahh good diet, I guess we will just not eat!!


Junior's learning sign language in school, I love it!! It's so good for him and he enjoys it!! He just finished his test and got 100% out of 50 questions!! We'll see how he does on his spelling today!!

Deacon and I went to his speech therapist app yesterday!! He's not progressing as fast as we hoped!! But its fine, the hole preschool thing might have disrupted things!!

Great, gotta go, Eds up and the kids just broke the fridge lock!! So much for that!!



MANNY

2 comments:

Laura said...

Matt went to the speach therapist today too. About his "disfluency." Apparently that's the new politically correct word for stutter. I'm sure that your little man is doing just fine, he's still so young, he has lots of time to figure out this whole talking thing!

Love ya!
L

Char said...

Yep.... number three.....

what were you thinking, anyway???