picture

picture

Monday, October 29, 2007

What's on my mind!!



Well I have nothing really interesting to tell ya!!


Ed and I did nothing productive yesterday, we pretty much spent our day on the couch watching movies!! then during the we power outage, Ed played flashlights with Dominic and I just about fell asleep, then I watch the boys tackle daddy for about an hour and then that was it!!


Get to go to curves today!! It seems like I must be getting into a routine cause when I can't go on weekends, I really miss it and my body wants to move!! I have a friend joining next month so Ill have someone to go with which will be really cool!!


My goal for today is to find out how much trouble I'd be in if I locked Dominic into his room at nights! I know your not supposed to, but he doesn't come and wake me up in the mornings when he gets up and I don't think its very safe for him to be up at nights by himself!! Its not really that my house isn't childproof, he's just smart and knows how to push a chair to the counter to get up on it and climb up on the counter to open the cupboard door to get a glass to pour himself a drink/get a snack!!
I'm not looking at getting a key lock!! Just one of the bathroom door knobs that you don't need a key for!! Would I be such a terrible person to lock him in that way!! Its much safer in his room at night then running wild!!


Ed was sitting in the living room staring at the window a week or so ago and he had decided that he wanted to do something, he must have been lacking in sleep cause he had lots that needed being done but no energy to do them!! Anyways, so he came up with this idea and it looks so cool in the dark!!











Now to get it off my window when it's time?!!

Anyways, I should go and get the laundry on the go!!

MANNY


2 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

VERY cute pumpkin!!!!

I don't know what to say about the door thing!! I do know lot's of people who have done that and it worked for them. I personally could never lock them in their room for fear of a fire alone. I couldn't live with myself if they were trapped in their room and couldn't escape from a fire because I had locked them in there!

Basically that was the only reason I could never do it!!

Maybe you could use a baby monitor that would let you know that he has woken up??!!

Good luck!!

Laura said...

I too am without advice about the whole door lock thing. Matt doesn't seem to have the independence that your little monkey has. As soon as his eyes are open during the night/wee hours I hear "Mommyyyah!" Love the window!!!