picture

picture

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spookies!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well today our plans are, to probably take the kids to play gym and then come home!! Junior is coming home for lunch today so that we can put on his costume! Then we are taking the kids to a little party then to see auntie and then we are heading out as a family trick or treating!!
Should be tons of fun!!
Than hopefully to go see the fire works then a little snack and then its bed time!! Well bedtime for everyone except Ed that is!! He gets to head to work!!He was supposed to have the day off but I guess they changed their minds but hay at least they are letting him go to work really late!!

So I think that we have decided to put a chain on Dominic's door!! I phoned a friend that works at Social services and Yes you are not allowed to lock your child in his/her room!! They had some really weird rules on what you were allowed to use and what you were not though!! So our decision is we are putting a chain on his door, this way he can still open it up and yell for me!!
The way that he's been for the last few mornings though has been okay!!
He hasn't gotten into anything but I think with knowing that he gets up, I don't sleep nearly as deep and pretty much wake up to him right away!!

But anyways, I should go!!

Be safe and have a great Halloween!!

MANNY

No comments: