
So anyways, Halloween was great!! We all had a ton of fun!! The kids got lots of candy!! And we got to spend allot of family time together!!
Went to Chars first for some very yummy finger food!! It was all so good!!Lots of very good company there too, makes finger food always better!! Thank you Char!!
Then about 5 we headed out trick or treating! Dominic was sooo cute with his thank yous and the kids were all very polite!!
After going around the peach tree's we headed home to get more cloths on cause it was starting to get cold out!
I am so thank full to god for not giving us snow this year! It was so nice not to have to watch for ice and my little man did allot of walking! ( YAY GOD!!)
We took the kids out in our neighborhood and then Ed headed home with Dominic cause they were both tired, we weren't far behind them cause about 4 houses down I asked the other boys how they were feeling and Junior said without hesitation that he was exhausted!!
So we headed home stopping to trick or treat at our house last, where after getting out of there costumes the boys then took turns handing out candy together.
Then Ed headed to work and at 7 we went out to the front yard and enjoyed the fireworks and I got to visit with a neighbor!! I love watching my kids while the fireworks are going!! I love all the ahhh's and wows!!
I have such a sensitive big man cause during the fireworks Junior got a ring stuck on his finger! He had been trying to pull it off and couldn't wait till we got inside to get it off!! So me being mom, started trying!! He was watching me and I told him to watch the fireworks cause I didn't want him to miss them!! Anyways, after I got the ring off which took a hole 3 minutes he looks at me just about in tears and I ask him"What's wrong?" and he said" But mom I made you miss some of the fireworks!!" Oh my sensitive little man, how did I get soo lucky!! Anyways, after I assured him that I was watching them while I was taking off the ring, life was fine again and we watched till the end!
Then a quick story and the boys were all tucked in!!
This morning Dominic woke up with a fever and has not left the couch!! Poor baby!! I hate it so much when my kids are sick, it really sucks!! So I'm off to cuddle my little little man!!
Hope that your Halloween was as awesome as ours!!
MANNY
1 comment:
Hey girl! So glad that you had fun! We had a good time too, and it was really nice to see your family at Char's! I know we say this all the time, but we really need to have a visit!
Love ya!
Post a Comment