picture

picture

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Movie night!!

We watched Nims Island today and it was very good!! Junior hates to watch movies but we made him sit with us, for about 20 min of the movie he sat with his hands over his eyes or his face hid in to the chair, he must have gotten bored cause after awhile I caught him watching!! After the movie I caught him off guard and he said what a good movie he thought it was!! Silly kid!!


At bedtime we made the kiddo's go pee and Deacon who is very self conscious asked me if I could show him how to lock the bathroom door, I told him I was a little nervous about that cause what would happen if he locked him self in!! He thought about it for a moment and then looked at me and said" I guess I would scream bloody murder then!!" LOL . Hmmm I wonder where he picked up that one!!


MANNY

2 comments:

Char said...

Ah hah hah!! I can totally hear him saying that! Those boys of yours have an answer to everything!! So funny!! I love you and need to visit soon!!

Anonymous said...

It is so nice of you to have family nights, where you can all sit and watch a show or play a game together.Reminds me of when we whre kids and didn't have t.v., and would play card games.
Also have to say how much I love the pics of the boys that you put on here,

Keep them coming.

Love and hugs !!!!!
Aunite M.