picture

picture

Monday, October 06, 2008

Hmm lets see, what have I been up to??!!

Well, Ed and I tackled the play room and while he was building in two fish tanks I sorted and went through the play room and cleaned it from top to bottom!! It feels so good to have it done!! Now to keep up on the kids to keep it up!! That's the challenge!!


Ed and I spent allot of this weekend on the couch together watching movies with the kids and such!! I felt bad for just about doing nothing but we did spend lots of family time together!! Ed also caught all my laundry up for me!! Now I just have to fold and put away!!


Ed gave the kids all a hair cut and let them pick out a design, so I have a oldest child that has a mow hawk with triangles cut out on the edges and Deacon has a criss cross one, Dominic has a short hair cut. Now that I'm used to it they are all pretty cute, but I tell ya, it took some getting used to!! sadly I haven't taken any pictures of them yet!!


We almost have the backyard ready for winter, just gotta take down the trampoline and get the boat ready!!


The kids are doing good in school and Deacon still loves it thankfully!!
I think Dominic and I have found a routine that seems to be working!!


Ed and I have started trying to breed our cichlets(SP), hopefully it will happen!!


But anyways, I should go and finish some things up!! Hope your all well!!


MANNY


No comments: