
My three year old absolutely loves butter!!
So tonight I put some on his rice for him!!
It was a good discussion night at the dinner table!! No background noise since normally we have the TV going!!
The kids were asking us about opposites and stuff like that!!
Anyways, after Dominic was done eating he came and stood beside me!
I'm sure he must have done it more then once but it didn't register!!
I finely caught him with his finger in the butter and then licking his finger, I told him his finger does not go in the butter and that that much butter was not good for him, so off he goes to do something!!
He comes back a few minutes later and is trying to tell me something, finely figured out that he wanted his fork!! I gave him his fork and asked what he wanted it for, he was slowly raising it towards the butter and was about to take a fork full!! Sharp little man!! Thought he could get away with it and I just about let him cause he is so darn cute today!! Boy was he mad at me when I told him no and took the fork away!!
Things here have been good! The kids are growing and knock on wood so far no one is sick!! We have meat in the freezer which is a huge blessing!!
Ed is still working and Im doing what I do!!
Anyways, have a good day!!
MANNY
1 comment:
Sounds like heaven. Miss you - sure wish we could stop by so our boys could play and we could have coffee.
Post a Comment