picture

picture

Thursday, October 09, 2008

It's getting cold out here!!

Brrr, I'm freezing!!

This year we spent Thanksgiving at home with the kids alone!! Didn't really cook anything special, I did bake a pie though!! That wasn't to great either though!!But the kids ate it!!

Ed went hunting Friday and I did the last of the backyard cleanup myself!! Sadly he didn't shoot anything and then on Sunday afternoon Ed's parents came and picked up the kids for a sleep over!! I was soo thank full, I really needed the break and was feeling like a really crappy mom !! They were just driving me nuts!! It seemed like whatever I cleaned would be a disaster as soon as I turned around again!! I soo wanted to sell them to the lowest bidder!!
But anyway, Ive gotten over it and was very happy to have them in my arms when I picked them up!!
Today the cleaning starts all over again but I'm happy that they are here to dirty it all up for me again!! PMS or what!!

Dominic's speech therapy appointments have been going really well and he soo looks forward to them, Kat is amazing with him!!

Hopefully getting together with a new friend this week!! Going to have her over for coffee, I'm a little nervous but as Ive found out in the past, so worth it!!!!

But anyways, I gotta go and start laundry and all that fun stuff. ;p



MANNY





2 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Oh boy!! It must have been a tough weekend if you were willing to sell them to the LOWEST bidder!! Not even out to make money off them hey??!!! lol ;)

I so many times wish I had Grandmas here to rescue me sometimes!! Brenda is my boys "Grandma"!!! They love her and she loves them just as much so it's sooooo wonderful!!!

Char said...

Hey girl! I'm home now, and we'll be crappy moms together- just kidding!! You are amazing, and we all need a break sometimes!

Love ya!