picture

picture

Thursday, November 06, 2008

A little surprise in the snow!!

Hello all!!


Life is good!!


The kids are great and really enjoying school!!

Ed is still working, money not great but we're making it!!

I'm looking for a job to help make it through till Ed gets a better paying and full time job!!

The kids are really happy that it's snowing right now and I must admit I am too (a little), if it's cold enough that they just about have to wear snow pants then there might as well be snow on the ground to go play in!!

I'm trying to stay busy with house work, trying to get things all caught up just in case I do get that call to go to work!! Things will take some time getting used to but I know that we can do it if the family pulls together!!


The kids started Kongfu and man are they ever cute!! They love it and I love watching them!! Of course they haven't had anything to try out on one another yet!! We'll see what I think of it when that happens!!


We cut up meat a few weeks ago and the kiddoes were so good, they even came out to help us!! Junior wrote on the packages and Deacon ripped tape!! It reminded me of when I was young and used to help my parents do the exact same things!!

Junior came home from school today and went outside to play!! I was sure that he was going to yell at me when I asked him to come in and do his homework first!! But he didn't and after his homework was done he put on his jacket and back out he went!! This is what I found when I looked out my kitchen window!!

He's soo sweet!!





MANNY

1 comment:

Laura said...

Aawww! He is such a sweet hearted boy, and you are an amazing mom!

I love the pictures and the updates, keep them coming!